We've been busy with family medical issues. Both my sister and Carol's have had major surgery. Both were not surprises, as they were scheduled long in advance. Both are going (relatively) well. We knew in the beginning that we would basically be here at this time. The plan was to haul the boat and have work done on it during this time, so we are not really off schedule, except that we don't have a boat.
Actually, we do have a boat. The insurance has settled, and taken their option of not taking possession of the boat. What this mean to us is we have to sell the boat for salvage.
Anyone want a boat project? CHEAP?
We'll see where this goes from here. The broker who has our (likely) next boat listed seems to think he has a potential prospect.
On another front, we have a grandson scheduled to arrive on Friday, unless he decides to come before then. In the great scope and sweep of human existence, everything else pales in comparison.
We will be back, with another boat, living the dream.