It was a fairly straightforward install once all of the parts arrived. Drill a hole in the top of the tank, insert the sensor, saw a hole in the wall of the head, mount the control panel, wire A into B and B into the ship's power supply. It only took three trips into Oriental for supplies.
We pumped the tank out before we started, and the sensor tells me it's empty when I hit the "read" button, so I assume it is working correctly. It seemed to be when I did a bench test before I started installation.
This was one of the final projects I wanted to make sure I finished before we left, while we still have access to transportation.
I spared you the pictures.
Turn the page...
The past weekend we spent with our good friends Rob and Tammy at North Myrtle Beach. We were joined by Earl and Linda (Linda, as it turns out, is a take no prisoners Monopoly player). A good time was had by all...sure do miss those guys. We'll see them along the way.
Rain here for the next three days. Will try to get inside projects done. Maybe we can get in some canvas time before we have to leave for the wedding cruise.
Sea Bird is coming together.